Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Arlen Brown Family Reunion of '09

My Dad and I
Dawson with the fish he caught

My cousins, Cheyanne and Emily fishing


Maddi Boo playin' in the water!



Getting ready to go fishin'. Cliffy(Jeffery), Kate,
and me!
The Arlen Brown Family Reunion was held on Boulder mountain Thursday, July 16 through Sunday, July 19. We had a blast! One of My cousins from my dad's side of the family came and spent the reunion with us, Kate Rees. She was really fun to have with us.
We enjoyed hiking, fishing in a creek not far from our camp sight, riding 4 wheelers, and relaxing.
On Saturday, the men and kids went fishing the road to the lakes was ROUGH!!!!!!! I don't think there could be a road rougher than that one, but it was worth riding on! We caught tons of fish!
The weather was nice, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment